From Melbourne: Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Full Day Tour
- Beat the crowds and be the first to the famous 12 Apostles
- Visit the famous 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and London Bridge
- Explore the Great Ocean Road’s spectacular coastline
- Stop for free time in Port Campbell and Apollo Bay
- See koalas in the wild
Towering limestone cliffs, sweeping white beaches, and stunning forest scenery will take your breath away. This is truly one of the world's great scenic coastal drives.
You’ll see the impressive results of massive natural erosion. Contrasts abound between rugged coast and verdant rainforest, existing side by side. See the amazing 12 Apostles, the limestone stacks rising dramatically from the Southern Ocean. Walk along the boardwalk and enjoy the scenery from various viewing platforms.
As you pass by Loch Ard Gorge you’ll hear the romantic and tragic story of love and lives lost aboard the Loch Ard. Explore Port Campbell National Park. Learn about the 50 ships that were wrecked along the rugged coastline. Continue beyond Port Campbell to the remnants of London Bridge.
On the return drive you’ll see the spectacular lights of Melbourne as you cross the West Gate Bridge.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Melbourne hotels
- Professional expert local guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with Wi-Fi, in-seat USB, and toilet
- Japanese and Mandarin Audio commentary is available but not guaranteed and must be requested when booked