Anglesea: 2-Hour Surf Lesson on the Great Ocean Road
- Learn to surf on the safe sheltered beach at Anglesea
- Develop confidence in the ocean with the assistance of qualified instructors
- Enjoy the thrill of standing on a surf board for the first time
The lesson will begin on the beach with a safety briefing and some basic instruction. Then you will enter the water up to your waist, to catch your first few gentle waves. Once everyone has caught some waves and you are feeling more comfortable in the water, you will return to the beach for more detailed instruction about how to stand up on the board.
The remainder of the lesson will be spent back in the water with the instructor helping everyone to stand up on their surfboard. On completion of the lesson everyone will return to the shop with their equipment to have a rest and a hot shower. Make sure you get some photos of your first experience of surfing.
- Full-length Quiksilver wet suit
- Soft beginner surf board
- 2 hours of instruction and fun
- Hot showers and changing rooms at the shop
- Food and drink
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity