Melbourne Airport: Shared Transfer to the CBD or Carlton
- Save money with a shared transfer service from Melbourne Airport to the city center
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort, with a fully accredited driver
- Get dropped off at any address in the Central Business District or Carlton
Transfer to any hotel, apartment, hostel, business, or private address in the Central Business District (CBD), or the inner-city suburb of Carlton adjacent to the CBD. Relax in the knowledge that you will never have long to wait for a bus, and benefit from a service that runs approximately every 20 minutes. Sit back in comfort on the modern air-conditioned bus as it travels directly to the city center.
The shared service takes a little longer than private transportation, but the low cost definitely makes up for the short amount of extra time. Trips typically take between 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the location of your final destination.
- Shared transfer
- Luggage allowance
- Excess luggage (subject to an additional charge)
Prepare for the activity
Pickup from Melbourne Airport. Collect your luggage and call the office on the number provided on your voucher to get directions to the meeting point when you are ready to go. A friendly reservations staff member will explain how to get to the Groups and Charters bus stop, a 2-minute walk from all terminals.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Additional luggage is subject to an additional charge