Medellin: Football Tour with Match Tickets and Pre-Game
Pickup optionalPickup can be arranged in the hotels or hostels in the Parque Lleras region in Medellin.
- Soak up the vibrant atmosphere of a real soccer match in Medellín
- Experience the culture of the city and the national sport of the country
- Hang out with locals in pre-game and go to the match with fans
- Learn some insights about Colombian football history from your expert guide
To make the experience as real as possible, go with the locals and feel the excitement of the crowds. Have fun talking to the guides who also love football and know teams from all around the world. Learn about the football culture, the social things involved in the sport, and the history of the clubs and players.
Watch the game the safest way possible, from a place in the stand where the most enthusiastic fans sit. Enjoy an experience in groups of around 25 people to have a real-life look into Colombian football while meeting people from different places.
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or hostel located in the Parque Lleras region (if the option is selected)
- Pickup and drop-off from the meeting point (if the option is selected)
- Match tickets
- Experienced local guides
- A shot of the local drink
- Face painting
- Children under 3 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
You will be picked up at Colegio Palermo San Jose, located at 6C5H+CX Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia. It is two blocks from Poblado Park. Time will vary depending on when the game starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Pickup times may vary depending on the kick-off times for the games