Medellín: Comuna 13, Cable Cars and Botero Statues Tour
Pickup includedHotel or Apartment pick up available for guest staying in the main Poblado and Laureles areas.
- Get a personal introduction to Medellín’s colorful neighborhoods, public art, and architecture on this enjoyable private tour
- Be mesmerized with elaborate street art in Comuna 13
- Experience phenomenal views of the city as you hover over in a cable car
The first stop of the day is El Centro in Medellín: visit Botero Plaza to see a series of 23 sculptures by the local artist Fernando Botero, and tour the historic center on foot. Take in Medellín’s gracious plazas, colonial-era churches that were built in the 1600's, and architectural highlights. Jump on board on an aerial cable car that hovers over the neighborhood and see one of a kind panoramic views from the top.
Next you get to experience the most magnificent street art that Medellín has to offer at the Comuna 13 barrio on the far west side of town. Check out the colorful graffiti and landmark outdoor escalators. Guests will have fun and be safe, as we know the residents, artists, and neighborhood well.
Last guests will be dropped of at their hotel in Medellin.
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at your hotel, or at apartments in central Medellin such as El Poblado or Laureles.
- Transport by private vehicle
- All metro, cable, toll fees, etc.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenirs (Available to buy)
Prepare for the activity
• Dress code is smart casual
• Please wear comfortable shoes