Mauritius: Private Tour of the South West with Lunch
Pickup includedPlease provide the name of the hotel or resort where you are staying.
- Discover the oldest Shiva statue in the whole Indian Ocean region
- Visit the dormant vulcano of Curepipe
- Admire different waterfalls, including the Chamarel one
Trou aux Cerfs (visit)
Ganga Talao (visit)
Black River Gorges National Park (visit)
Rhumerie de Chamarel (visit)
From here, you will then drive to Black River, where you will be able to admire fantastic landscapes and views of the mountains.
Finally you will be travelling to Chamarel, where you will visit the Waterfalls, the park of Seven coloured Earths, and pay a visit to the Giant turtles in the park. From here you will be driving back to your hotel, where you will be dropped off.
- Tour guide (English, French speaking)
- All entrance fees to attractions
- Lunch and drinks
- Rhumerie of chamarel
From US$ 109.61 US$ 82.21 per person