Cruise to the scenic coastline of Lanaʻi island and snorkel a dazzling coral reef, home to abundant sea life. Look for wild dolphins found offshore, as you cruise pleasantly around the bays. Enjoy delicious food and refreshments as you take in the views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Snorkel a dazzling reef off of the rugged coastline of the island of Lanai, home to an abundance of marine life
- See wild dolphins that are often found in the waters off Lanai, including acrobatic spinner dolphins, friendly bottlenose and spotted dolphins
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, freshly grilled BBQ lunch and refreshments throughout your experience
- Participate in a free guided reef tour by one of our certified Marine Naturalists
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers, flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Onboard Junior Naturalist Program for kids
- Marine wildlife glossy photo card
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
- Lunch grilled onboard, chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
- Refreshments of unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID, additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase
- Reef-safe sunscreen (4 oz in a fully sustainable tube available for $13 onboard)
- Hat and light cover up
- Gratuities, optional
- Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars are available
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check in at our Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store located at 612 Front Street in Lahaina. Please allot enough time for parking as it can be limited. Tour check-in is 45 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring towels, hat, a light cover up and comfortable attire.
- Please note that from May 25th to July 2nd , no alcohol will be available on this tour.
- To protect the reef environment and promote a healthy ocean, full-face snorkel masks and non-reef safe sunscreen is not allowed on board.