Enjoy the thrill of sailing between the islands of Maui, Molokai and Lanai. On board a state of the art catamaran, sip on refreshing beverages while taking in breathtaking West Maui coastal views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience an incredible Maui sunset
- Enjoy the thrill of sailing between the islands of Maui, Molokai and Lanai
- Experience breathtaking West Maui coastal views
- Sit back and relax with good food and beverages while watching the Maui sunset
- Open bar
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
All tours depart from the beach in front of Leilani's Restaurant at Whalers Village in Kaanapali. 2435 Kaanapali Parkway Building J, Kaanapali Maui, HIOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From December 15 - April 14, this trip offers whale watching. During this whale watching season, the boat's sails are not put up, instead the motor is used
- You will have to wait in the water to get on the boat and will have to take off your shoes
- Infants 2 and under are free, but please mention at the time of booking
- Menu includes:Cheese platters with pita chips and sliced breads, homemade chips and salsa, vegetable crudités, antipasto platters (assorted salami, provolone, olives, pickled and marinated vegetables), Chipotle pineapple barbeque meatballs, and olive and parmesan focaccia bread
- Open bar includes: Wine, Champagne, and two ice-cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade, and water.
- Alcoholic beverages available to guests over 21 years old.
- All guests must have a valid picture ID.