Maui: Afternoon Snorkel to Coral Gardens or Molokini Crater
- Enjoy an afternoon departure for those who want to sleep in!
- Come aboard a 55 foot power catamaran, managed by professional, safety-oriented captain and crew.
- Experience Maui's best snorkeling spots with top-of-the-line snorkel equipment and complimentary flotation devices.
The Snorkeling is beautiful, and you can happily lose yourself while floating above the reef. You are likely to see parrot fish, yellow tang, cornet fish, and surgeon fish, as well as many others. If you're lucky, visitors can catch a glimpse of a Spotted Eagle Ray cruising through.
Digital underwater cameras are available for purchase. If you wear prescription glasses, there are optical masks you can rent to use underwater. If you tend to run cold, there are wet suits for rent and flotation devices galore.
As each day unfolds on Maui, weather and ocean conditions naturally dictate the best snorkel spots. Typically, due to Maui trade winds, this trip snorkels at Coral Gardens unless weather permits reaching Molokini. The experienced captain will decide whether you go to beautiful Molokini Crater or the aptly named “Coral Gardens,” a gorgeous reef off the west side. Coral Gardens is home to all kinds of wonderful marine life too (Coastal Living Magazine rated as a World’s Top Ten Snorkel Site).
- Professional, safety-oriented captain and crew
- Transport on a 55-foot power catamaran
- Top-of-the-line snorkel equipment
- Flotation devices
- Lunch (hot dog and soda lunch is available for $5.00)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Wetsuit and underwater camera (available for rent)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off