Maui: Eco-Friendly Molokini and Turtle Town Tour with Lunch
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Molokini, Maui's #1 snorkeling destination
- Experience the wonder of snorkeling with green sea turtles and hundreds of vibrant fish
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, BBQ lunch and refreshments throughout your experience
- Learn about the reef from professional naturalists, with special Junior Naturalist Programme for kids
Snorkel at Molokini and discover a beautiful underwater world. For those who haven't snorkeled before, have the opportunity to partake in learn-to-snorkel instruction on the vessel. Be guided around the reef with professional naturalists and learn about this fascinating world.
Following your time at Molokini head to Turtle Arches and enjoy a bonus snorkel site with its underwater lava formations and frequent turtle sightings. It's simply impossible to not smile as you watch the green sea turtles swimming so gracefully through the water. keep your eye's open as you never know what you'll see - eels, octopus, an abundance of reef fish. Once your done snorkeling and worked up an appetite, you'll be able to enjoy a freshly prepared lunch of grilled chicken, burgers and various salads before heading back to Ma'alaea Harbor.
- Certified Marine Naturalists on-board
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish identification instruction
- Junior Naturalist Program for kids
- Marine wildlife glossy photo card
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch grilled on-board
- Child pricing includes one free child age 12 and under per paying adult. Each additional child will be charged $61.24 which must be paid upon check-in for your tour
- Reef-safe sunscreen - 4.oz in a fully sustainable tube is available for $10 onboard (40% discount)
- Wetsuit shirts, available for rental
- Underwater cameras and binoculars, available for rental
Prepare for the activity
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store located in the Harbor Shops of Ma'alaea (GPS: 192 Ma'alaea Rd., Wailuku, 96793: this will bring you to the main parking lot for the Harbor Shops of Ma'alaea and the Maui Ocean Center). Parking is free. Please allot enough time for parking as it can be limited. Tour check-in is 45 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Kids enjoy a fun and educational experience with our Junior Naturalist program for kids and free guided reef tour
• To protect the reef environment and promote a healthy ocean, full-face snorkel masks and non-reef safe sunscreen is not allowed on board.