From Auckland: Two-Day Rotorua, Hobbiton, Waitomo Caves Tour
Pickup includedPlease be waiting in the lobby or by the door of your accommodation or specified meeting place. The local partner will send you the exact instructions before your tour.
- Take a guided tour of Hobbiton, including a complementary drink at the Green Dragon
- See geysers and enjoy a buffet lunch at Te Puia
- Explore the Maori Arts and Crafts Centre and visit the Kiwi House
- Discover Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland
- Enjoy a guided tour of Waitomo Caves
Take guided tours of Hobbiton and Waitomo Caves. Discover the Waiotapu Thermal Wonderland and the thermal areas and geysers of Te Puia. Experience a Maori cultural evening with a meal and concert.
At the end of the two days, you will return to your hotel in Auckland or a different location in the central area, if specified. Most of the transport is supplied in Mercedes minibuses with luxury seating. Your driver guide will take the time to make sure you enjoy your time on the tour. The largest vehicle seats 15 passengers, but on most occasions your group will be 12 people or less.
- All admission fees on both days
- All transport, hotel pickup and drop-off in central locations
- Buffet lunch on day one
- Maori traditional dinner and concert on day one
- Hotel breakfast on day two
- Lunch on day two
- Out of town hotel pickup
- Any unlisted activities
- Tips and gratuities
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
• Overnight accommodation is located in Rotorua
• People traveling alone will pay the same price as twin share passengers; there is no single surcharge