Marseille Shore Excursion: Half-Day Gadjo E-Bike Tour
Pickup optionalDisembark and be waiting just down your ship at the time notified. Someone will meet you with a sign with your name on it. Please do not walk away, stay close to your ship. The point on the map is unreliable because not all ships are on the same pier. The shuttle van can be shared so please be on time.
- See the top sights of Marseille on an e-bike tour
- Discover places that only Marseille locals know about
- Enjoy the personal attention of your guide in a small group
Highlights of the tour include MuCEM, Marseille’s old port, Pharo Palace, Vallon des Auffes, Corniche Kennedy and Notre Dame de la Garde. You’ll also explore alleys only Marseille locals know about.
Along the way you’ll stop for a small snack. With your e-bike, although you’ll need to pedal, there’s not much effort involved!
Groups are small, with a maximum of 8 people and your smiling local guide. For groups of more than 8 people, you can contact the local operator for arrangements.
- Pick-up and drop off at the Marseille cruise terminal
- Electric bicycle
- Food and drink
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Disembark and be waiting just down your ship at the time notified. Someone will meet you with a sign with your name on it. Please do not walk away, stay close to your ship. The point on the map is unreliable because not all ships are on the same pier. The shuttle van can be shared so please be on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Riders must be more than 1.45 meters tall and weigh less than 120 kg
• If a child 12 years-old or younger can ride a bicycle on their own, a youth rate must be applied.
• The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, anyone with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for those with back or knee problems
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• If you have not already done so you must provide the name of your ship, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
• Participants must not be afraid of riding on busy streets in close proximity to traffic