From Marseille: Arles, Saint-Remy, and Baux de Provence Tour
- Visit the Baux de Provence fortress and the Roman city of Arles
- Explore Saint Remy de Provence
- Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh
Once in Arles, you will have some free time to explore its historical center. Admire the Roman arena and ancient Roman theater, town hall square and medieval church. Walk in the path of Van Gogh and explore narrow streets of the historical center. Admire the Van Gogh cafe, garden, and hospital before eating some lunch in town.
The day ends with a visit of the antique Roman monuments at Saint - Remy de Provence. Free time at leisure to discover the village or Saint-Paul de Mausolee where Van Gogh used to live.
- Driver and guide
- Free time to explore Arles
- Pont du Gard entrance fee
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees not listed in itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guided tour of Baux de Provence and Pont du Gard