Ouirgane: Day Trip from Marrakech
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotel/riad or nearest point accessible by vehicle
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Drive via Tahanouet and Asni Gorges
- Visit of the weekly berber market depending on the day you visit
On the way stop at the busy little town of Asni which is a buzz of activity as local Berbers ply to sell their produce, particularly on Saturdays which is market day.
When you arrive at Ouirgane, take in the wonderful views and see the variety of bird life while taking a walking tour of the area. Use your free time to explore the village. In recent years a dam was built creating a reservoir which adds to the visual appeal of the valley. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
Visit on Thursdays and see the markets that are open.
- Transport by private vehicle, 4x4 or minivan
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel, riad, or accommodation in Marrakech
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
During winter please wear warm clothes.