Marrakech: Private Day Trip & Hiking Atlas Mountains
- Take a nice hike in the Atlas mountains
- Explore the Berber villages and green valleys
- Have lunch with a local family
- See great views of high mountain peaks
At 10:30AM, your walk will start from the center of Imlil up to the Ait Souka Village. Here you will discover nice views towards Mount Toubkal, which at 4,167-meters is the highest peak in North Africa and considered one of the best trekking locations in Morocco. The walk will then continue, crossing the villages of Tamaterte, Targa Imoula and Achain. The trail will reach its highest point in Imlil (2,000 meters), from where you will receive a fantastic view over all of the Imlil villages.
At 1:30PM, you will be welcomed into a Berber local family to have your lunch on a beautiful roof terrace with nice views over the mountains and farms of walnuts, cherries and apples. At 2:00PM you will set off for the rest of the walk so as to complete the circle of the Imlil center. Following this walk at 3:00PM, you will meet your driver and drive back to Marrakech, where you will be dropped off at your accommodation or the airport depending on your wishes.
- Private, round-trip transport from Marrakech to Imlil
- English, French or Spanish-speaking guide
- Lunch meal
- Mint tea
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• Please inform of any food allergies in advance
• Always dress according to the weather