Marrakech: André Heller's ANIMA Garden Ticket & Transfer
- Experience one of the most beautiful gardens in the world!
- Explore the wonders of nature, seeing pieces of art by Pablo Picasso, Keith Haring and Auguste Rodin in a beautiful surrounding
- Have a break with smoothies, lemonades and fresh dishes - home-made with ingredients from the garden
- Take a break from crowded Marrakech and recharge your batteries
- Benefit from a free shuttle service from Marrakech city center
André Heller's ANIMA is a magical place of sensuality, of wonder, of contemplation, of joy, of healing, and of inspiration. For people of all ages who want to experience the unforgettable. Experience Paradise. Visitors may stroll along shady paths, between sumptuous trees and shrubs, blossom and fragrant wonders, pavilions and sculptures, with breathtaking views of the often snow-capped Atlas Mountains featuring the 4167 meters high Mount Toubkal. The Garden is a sensational display of the fusion of art and nature. You have to see it to believe it!
- Full-day ticket
- Shuttle transfer from Marrakech city center
- Food & beverages
Prepare for the activity
ANIMA can be easily reached via a free shuttle service. The meeting point for the shuttle service can be found at https://www.anima-garden.com/shuttle-en/. Alternatively, you can follow these instructions: From Marrakech: Drive along the surrounding wall direction Ourika/Oukaimeden. After 27 kilometers there is a TOTAL service station on the left. After 1 kilometer you'll see the sign for ANIMA. Turn right and follow the unpaved road for another 500 meters. From Ourika: Exit Ourika towards Marrakech. Next to the Hotel Le Beau Site turn right. Turn left and follow the unpaved road to ANIMA.Open in Google Maps ⟶