Marrakech: Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip & Optional Boat Ride
Pickup includedHotels: Pick up from all hotels in Marrakech city. Riads in Medina: Meeting point is the closest accessible point by minibus.
- Discover the dramatic cascades of the Ouzoud Falls
- See typical Berber villages and traditional towns of the Grand Atlas
- Take a dip in the inviting waters of the Al Abid River
- Look out for wild monkeys and other flora and fauna
Ouzoud Waterfalls (free time, swimming)
4 - 18 hrs
Following a pick-up from your hotel or riad, transfer to the Ouzoud Falls by air-conditioned minibus. Along the way, marvel at the traditional towns and typical Berber villages of the Grand Atlas, and pass through the shade of ancient olive trees as you approach the waterfalls.
Upon arrival at Ouzoud, after an approximate 3-hour drive, enjoy about 4 hours at the cascades to soak up nature. Look out for the resident monkeys, and take a swim in the crystal clear waters. Upgrade your tour to include an optional boat ride here. After a relaxing afternoon, depart for the return transfer to Marrakech, with an estimated arrival of 6 PM.
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned minibus (17 seats) or (8 seats)
- Boat ride (if option chosen)
- English or French-speaking driver
- Local guide
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
From US$ 31.52 US$ 23.64 per person