Saint Martin: Sightseeing, Shopping and Orient Beach Tour
- Go shopping in Philipsburg, the capital of the Dutch side of the island
- Find souvenirs in Marigot, the French capital of the island
- Relax on the sand or try out different water sports at Orient Beach
- A panoramic view of Simpson bay Lagoon
The second stop will be on cole bay hill.This stop permits your group a panoramic view of simpson bay lagoon.
The third stop will be at Marigot, the capital of the French side of the island. Great shopping and delicious cuisine are available here. Find amazing souvenirs, or stop at a local restaurant for some lunch.
The final stop is the popular Orient Beach, in the French territory. Numerous water sports are available for purchase here, to suit all ages. You can relax on the beautiful white sand beach or swim in the crystal clear water.
- Private local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
When you get there
Please go to the tourist information desk at the Philipsburg cruise port and ask for directions to the EDC parking lot. You will meet your guide in the EDC parking lot. The meeting time is at 9:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen