Manuel Antonio: Rainmaker Park Bridge & Waterfall Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel in Manuel Antonio or Quepos. Please be ready at the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your pick up time.
- Hike through the tropical forest and observe a variety of flora and fauna
- Enjoy dazzling views from a network of suspension bridges above the canopy
- Savor delicious dishes at a local restaurant at the end of the tour
- Take a refreshing dip in the pool of an incredible waterfall
After this, continue to walk along the trail network until you arrive at the Canopy Bridge system section - a network of suspension bridges, built to U.S. engineering standards. The 6 sections total 250 meters, spanning from platforms attached to massive hardwood trees to create the most impressive canopy walk in Costa Rica. The design permits minimal forest impact, giving participants an opportunity to explore the majesty of the forest canopy from an unobtrusive bird's eye view.
Gaze down at the jungle below and admire views of the beautiful pristine river of Rainmaker Park. Use the handrails and easy-to-follow footpaths, making stops at the observation platforms that allow you to observe the waterfalls. Capture incredible photographs of the rich biodiversity this unique site has to offer.
Towards the end of this walk, arrive at a pristine waterfall pool where you are welcome to enjoy a refreshing dip. End the tour with an outstanding and delicious typical Costa Rican lunch served in the Rainmaker Park Restaurant. Finally, get transferred back to your hotel in Manuel Antonio or Quepos where your memorable tour will finish.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Manuel Antonio or Quepos
- Rainmaker Park entrance fee
- Bilingual nature guide
- Typical lunch with soft drinks and water
- People with mobility impairments