Manchester: 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Explore Manchester and Salford Quays by hop-on hop-off bus
- Learn more about the city and its industrial heritage from the recorded commentary
- Connect to the free Wi-Fi aboard the buses
Hop-on and off at any of the 15 stops on a route that has been carefully planned to include key sights such as Manchester Town Hall, the National Football Museum, the Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester United Football Club.
Hop-off at Salford Quays to visit the famous Lowry art gallery and Imperial War Museum North in the stunning building by Daniel Libeskind. Discover the new media hub where the BBC and ITV have located their TV studios, and avail of the canal-side shops and restaurants.
- Bus ticket, valid for 2 calendar days from the date shown (if the bus is not operating on one of these days you may use the ticket on the next available day)
- Recorded commentary in English
- Free Wi-Fi
Prepare for the activity
Buses depart from Albert Square/Manchester Town Hall bus stop WE, outside the Slug and Lettuce bar, Manchester M2 5HD. During November and December 2019, buses will depart from Albert Square/Manchester Town Hall, at the bus stop (SC) outside Virgin Money on Princess Street, Manchester M2 4DF.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Buses depart from Albert Square
• The recorded commentary is in English, but other languages are available if you download the local tour operator's app. There is free Wi-Fi on the buses, but it is recommended you download the app before boarding
• You will be notified of any change to the schedule or route via the local tour operator's Facebook page
• Tours start at 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM on the PINK TIMETABLE that operates all year.
Additional tours operate during the Summer at 11:15 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM.