Explore Manchester at your own pace with a 2-day ticket for the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Learn about the city's industrial past from the recorded commentary and avail of 15 strategic stops in the city center and Salford Quays.
About this activity
Duration 1.5 hours
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date and participants:
Explore Manchester and Salford Quays by hop-on hop-off bus
Learn more about the city and its industrial heritage from the recorded commentary
Connect to the free Wi-Fi aboard the buses
Explore the birthplace of the industrial revolution aboard the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus in Manchester and learn more about the city's contribution to science, politics, music, arts and sport.
Hop-on and off at any of the 15 stops on a route that has been carefully planned to include key sights such as Manchester Town Hall, the National Football Museum, the Museum of Science and Industry and Manchester United Football Club.
Hop-off at Salford Quays to visit the famous Lowry art gallery and Imperial War Museum North in the stunning building by Daniel Libeskind. Discover the new media hub where the BBC and ITV have located their TV studios, and avail of the canal-side shops and restaurants.
Bus ticket, valid for 2 calendar days from the date shown (if the bus is not operating on one of these days you may use the ticket on the next available day)
Recorded commentary in English
When you get there
Buses depart from Albert Square/ Manchester Town Hall bus stop WE, outside the Slug and Lettuce bar, Manchester M2 5HD.
• Your ticket is valid for 2 calendar days from the date shown. If the bus is not operating on one of these days you may use the ticket on the next available day
• Buses depart from Albert Square
• The recorded commentary is in English, but other languages are available if you download the local tour operator's app. There is free Wi-Fi on the buses, but it is recommended you download the app before boarding
• You will be notified of any change to the schedule or route via the local tour operator's Facebook page
• Tours start at 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM on the PINK TIMETABLE that operates all year.
Additional tours operate during the Summer at 11:15 AM, 1:00 PM, and 3:00 PM.