From Manchester: Liverpool and the Beatles Day Trip by Train
- Visit the Beatles Story, the largest exhibition in the world dedicated to the Fab 4
- Explore Liverpool on the hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus
- Enjoy a ferry across the Mersey on the River Explorer Cruise
Hop off at the Anglican Cathedral, the largest cathedral in the UK and the 5th largest in the world. Travel to Liverpool's iconic waterfront, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, including the Royal Albert Dock. Visit the Beatles Story and discover the history of the Fab 4, from their beginnings right through Beatlemania and their solo careers.
Afterwards, enjoy a quintessential Liverpool experience and take a ferry across the Mersey and marvel at the spectacular views of Liverpool during the River Explorer Cruise. Soak up the atmosphere of Liverpool and visit one of the many free museums and attractions, including the two cathedrals, Museum of Liverpool, Maritime Museum, Tate Liverpool, Walker Art Gallery and the World Museum.
- Meet-and-greet service at Manchester Piccadilly Station
- Return train from Manchester to Liverpool
- All-day ticket on the hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus
- Entrance to the Beatles Story
- River Explorer Cruise
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Live tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Meet your representative at The Mill Bar and Kitchen, located inside Piccadilly Train Station on the mezzanine level (above Boots chemist). Take the stairs or lift next to Burger King. Our representative will be wearing a yellow Manchester Sightseeing T-shirt. Your representative will be available from 08:50 (08:45 on Sunday) for 30 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Our representative will meet you at The Mill at Manchester Piccadilly station and provide you with all the information you need, including an itinerary, to use as a guide