From Manchester: Chatsworth House Day Trip by Train
- Visit Chatsworth House, one of England's finest stately homes
- Wander around Chatsworth Gardens, set in the picturesque Peak District National Park
- Explore the village of Bakewell and sample traditional British puddings and tarts
Depart the suburbs of Sheffield on the bus and head into the rolling countryside of the Peak District National Park. Admire the expansive moorland and picturesque hillsides that surround you on the journey to Chatsworth. Arrive at Chatsworth House and begin your exploration of this magnificent building, home to the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. As you wander though the stately home, marvel at the opulence and luxury of each and every room as well as learning about the house and the people who live here.
After you’ve explored the house, head out into the spectacular gardens, wander the miles of pathways, visit the iconic Cascade Fountain, and then get lost in the hedge maze. There’s also the option to continue your trip onto the traditional English market town of Bakewell on the River Wye, famous for its puddings and tarts. Finally, catch the bus back to Sheffield and then the train onto Manchester.
- Meet and greet service at Manchester Piccadilly Station
- Return train from Manchester to Sheffield
- All-day bus travel between Sheffield, Chatsworth and Bakewell
- Entrance to Chatsworth House and Gardens
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Live tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Meet your representative at The Mill Bar and Kitchen, located inside Piccadilly Train Station on the mezzanine level. Take the stairs or lift adjacent to Burger King or alternatively take the escalator by WH Smiths and walk along the mezzanine. Your representative will be available from 08:15 (08:00 on Sundays) for 30 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 271712