Travel through the best of Northern England on this tour to York, Chatsworth House, the Peak District and more. On this 3-day small-group tour from Manchester, you explore all of it in the comfort of a luxury, 16 seat mini-coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Castleton - This beautiful village shelters in the shadow of the scenic Shivering Mountain.
- Take in the beauty of Chatsworth House - A magnificent grand house of the Devonshire family
- Enjoy the architecture of Goathland Village, set in a rugged moorland.
- Visit Robin Hood's Bay offering a stunning contrast between its dainty cottages and rugged cliffs.
- Admire the Monsal Headstone Viaduct.
- 2 nights B&B accommodation with breakfast
- Transportation in a luxury 16-seat mini coach
- Professional and entertaining local driver/ guide
- Lunch, dinner and refreshments
- Entry fees
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for the tour departure is next to the NCP Car Park on Store Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure. Directions if traveling via public transportation: exit Piccadilly Train Station in Manchester. At Caffe Nero, turn left and walk towards Motel One. Take the first left under the tunnel. Walk until you see a white minibus bearing the name of the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The guesthouses may be up to 20 minutes walk from the town centre
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years
- En-suite accommodation will be drawn from a selection of small, locally-owned guesthouses and B&Bs in the town of York
- This tour can also depart from 'Manchester Airport Train Station, M90 3RR', please contact our Sales team within 48 hours of your booking to change your departure point. Please quote your booking reference to help our team respond to your enquiry efficiently