From Florence: Cinque Terre 5 Villages with Hiking Adventure
- Discover the 5 enchanting seaside villages of Cinque Terre with an expert guide
- Enjoy an active experience among panoramic terraces overlooking the sea
- Hike ancient sanctuaries and farmhouses surrounded by vegetable gardens
From here, walk through the panoramic trail reaching Corniglia, the smallest and most hidden of the five villages positioned at 100m above sea level, from where you can enjoy a spectacular view over the whole riviera. Along the way you will meet the Romanesque Sanctuary of the Madonna della Salute, as well as farmers working in the vineyards, and characteristic residential areas. In Corniglia, you can taste a fragrant basil ice cream, the main ingredient of the famous Ligurian pesto, if you wish.
Next up discover Monterosso al Mare, the largest and flattest of the five villages, it also has a medieval old town full of typical shops and trattorias (Italian-style eating establishments). This is the ideal place to spend some free time for lunch and afterwards its sandy beaches invite you to cool down with a swim in the crystal clear sea.
A few minutes away by train you’ll find Vernazza, the pearl of Cinque Terre. See a picturesque palette full of colors built around the famous small harbor and the ancient castle with an 11th-century tower. Lastly, you’ll end up in Riomaggiore, a village perched on a narrow rocky bay with a small harbor where you can watch fishermen at work next to their brightly colored boats: another great opportunity to take fantastic pictures of of this unique landscape before coming back to Florence.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus with Wi-Fi
- Expert tour guide for the duration of the tour
- 2-hour nature hiking experience
- Possibility to enjoy a refreshing swim in the Mediterranean Sea
- Cinque Terre Card with free access to toilets in all of the villages
- All train transfers between villages
- Lunch and drinks
- Personal expenses
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
At the Piazzale Montelungo, Florence, Italy in front of the yellow street sign “Caf Tour - Gray Line” where an assistant wearing blue clothing with the company logo will be waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
• In case of the unexpected closure of paths due to bad weather or unforeseen events, the route Manarola-Corniglia-Monterosso will be operated by train