Malta by Segway: Dingli Funtastic
- Enjoy a 1-hour and 45 minute Segway ride with breath taking views
- Be guided by our escorts
- Visit the Dingli Cliffs
- See the Verdala Palace
- Experience a Typical Maltese Rural Village
Surrounded by natural sites of great ecological and archaeological significance, Dingli is a quaint village in Malta’s highest area. It is a typical Maltese village and is still detached from its neighboring communities. It is best known for its picturesque cliffs.
Archaeologists trace the village back to the times of the Phoenicians and the Carthaginians, almost 2,800 years ago. The Phoenician and Carthaginian tombs were also used by the Romans, who occupied the Maltese islands way back in 218 BC.
- Tour Guide
- Orientation Session
- Helmet, elbow and knee guards
- Transfers not included
- Transport from any location in Malta (available for a surcharge; please ask the supplier for more information)
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
You may travel to Dingli by public transport and meet the group at Dingli Police Station. Alternatively you may pay an additional charge of €10 per person for a pick-up and drop-off in Malta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos). The use of the Segway is not appropriate for pregnant women.
• We do not visit museums from the inside during our tours.