Palma de Mallorca 6-Hour Private Group Shore Excursion
- Visit the charming village of Valldemossa
- Enjoy a drive through the Cultural Landscape of the Serra de Tramuntana
- Admire the horseshoe-shaped harbor in the Port of Soller
- Take a drive along the sea promenade to see the highlights of Palma
During the drive, take in views of the island’s agricultural terraces and dry stone constructions, and see farming units that have feudal origins. Stop at Son Marroig to enjoy panoramic views of the shore and La Foradada.
You’ll be taken through the Cultural Landscape of the Serra de Tramuntana, listed by UNESCO in 2011. Pass through several villages, and see the churches, sanctuaries, towers, lighthouses, and small dry-stone structures throughout the terraced landscape that contribute to its unique character.
Continue on through Deia to the valley of Soller, enjoying the natural beauty of Mallorca along the way.
The Port of Soller is the final stop on the tour before driving on to Palma. This charming village boasts a horseshoe-shaped harbor and spectacular views of the mountains and the sea.
On a panoramic drive along the sea promenade, admire the highlights of Palma before heading back to your ship.
- Round-trip port transfers
- Professional licensed guide
- Admission fees to monument/attractions
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Port of Palma, Mallorca (please provide your ship's name and arrival time) The tour guide will be waiting for you on your way out, holding a sign bearing your group's name. You will need to provide a name for your group at the time of booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶