Málaga: Food Walking Tour
- Check out the local produce of Málaga
- Learn from your expert tour guide in Málaga gastronomy
- Visit must-see locations of Málaga
Learn how to ask for coffee or eat different foods of the region. Try a typical mountain dish or some fried fish. Sample Spanish olive oil, Iberian ham, national sausages, and more from the sunniest place in Spain!
While eating your way through Málaga your tour guide will accompany you with knowledge on the city's history, culture, and art.
- Local expert guide in Malaga gastronomy
- Mineral water bottle
- Tasting of typical products in the Atarazanas Market
- Tasting of bread with olive oil
- Tasting varied of Sabor a España
- Tasting of national sausages in Jamones Salamanca
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Arabic gate of Atarazanas Market, Calle Atarazanas. Your tour guide will be carrying a blue-ish green flag and accreditation with the company logo (Paseando por Europa).Open in Google Maps ⟶