Málaga: Half-Day Excursion to the Caminito del Rey
- Experience the challenge of the dramatic Caminito del Rey walkaway
- Marvel at the staggering views of the narrow canyon in the Gaitanes Gorge
- Hear anecdotes and curiosities about the Caminito del Rey
Experience one of the most beautiful natural enclaves in the province at a canyon excavated by the River Guadalhorce. During some stretches, the incredible route reaches heights of up to 105 meters. Although the best-known stretch of the route is the footbridge, the total journey of the Caminito del Rey is 7.7 kilometers. You have to arrive at the start of the path by foot to follow the linear path in a single direction descending from north to south.
Join a Spanish-speaking guide who will accompany you throughout the tour, and hear anecdotes and learn all the curiosities surrounding the incredible location and construction of the walkway.
- Spanish-speaking guide
- Introduction in English
- Entrance to the Caminito del Rey
- Food and drinks
- Shuttle bus (price not included: 1,55€)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Restaurante El Kiosko, Parque Ardales, Pantano El Chorro, s/n, 29550 Ardales, Málaga, Spain. You will see the tour guide at the door of El Kiosko Restaurant, with a teal flag or shirt, with the logo of the company 'Paseando por Europa'. Please don't go to the entrance of the El Caminito circuit without your guide, instead wait for the guide at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Selfie sticks
• Please note, the tour guide will speak in Spanish for the majority of the tour. English tour guides will only be present for the introduction speech
You might also like...
Product ID: 99306