Toledo Your Own Way
- Travel to Toledo and back to Madrid
- Explore the city at your leisure, seeing the sights your own way
- Get an overview of the city during a guided walking tour
The city is listed as a National Monument, and a UNESCO World Heritage City. Wander through the narrow streets and alleys to explore the city’s culture and history on a guided tour. Admire the Gothic and Renaissance architecture, along with the well-preserved monuments.
If you prefer to discover places your own, you can visit the city at your leisure to discover its monuments and historic neighborhoods without a guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Guided walking tour
- Free time to explore
- Entrances fees to monuments
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from VPT Tours, Calle Ferraz, 3. Bus: line 74 Metro: Plaza España Station (lines 3 & 10) and Ventura Rodriguez Station (line 3) Please be at the tour office 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶