Toledo & Segovia Tour from Madrid with Alcázar Ticket
- Admire the main attractions of Toledo and Segovia
- Visit Toledo, "the second Rome"
- Explore the Alcazar and walk around the aqueduct in Segovia
- Learn how the Moors, Christians, and Jews lived together harmoniously in Toledo
Toledo (photo stop, view)
Toledo (guided tour)
Toledo (coffee, free time)
Segovia (lunch, free time)
Segovia (guided tour)
Alcázar of Segovia (visit)
Start from Ventas in Madrid and depart first thing in the morning to Toledo. Once there, stop at a viewpoint next to the city to take beautiful panoramic photos. Next, begin your guided visit from the Bridge of San Martin, and cross over the river to reach the city and the Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes.
Walking through the narrow streets of Toledo, you will head to the cathedral. On the way, see the Jewish neighborhood, learn about some of Toledo's illustrious characters, and discover the best places to buy typical Toledo products. Around noon, you will have some free time in the área of Plaza de Zocodover to explore on your own or have a coffee break.
Once the free time is over, go back to the bus and head to the next stop, Segovia. Enjoy some free time on your own to experience the gastronomy of the city, and then meet your guide around 1 hour later to start your guided visit. Your guide will show you a good spot to admire the views of the mountains and will talk about Segovian architecture.
With your guide, walk to the Alcazar of Segovia, seeing the Cathedral of Segovia and the Plaza Mayor on your way. Once there, greet the Roman guy waiting for you. Your guide will then give you access to visit the inside. Get some time to buy souvenirs, take photos, or explore the area further before returning to Madrid.
- Transportation from meeting point by air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Tickets to Alcazar of Segovia
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that this is a bilingual tour held simultaneously in English and Spanish