Panoramic Madrid and Bernabeu Stadium Tour
- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing bus tour of Madrid
- See the most important buildings, avenues, and squares of the city as you listen to commentary about its history
- Tour Bernabeu Stadium and have the chance to look around the stadium with no limits
- Visit the new museum, and learn more about the Real Madrid legend
On this 2.5-hour program, you’ll take in the Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Moncloa, Calle Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, and more. See Columbus Square, making a brief stop at the Hard Rock Café for a complimentary soft drink refreshment, before heading to the Real Madrid stadium, Santiago Bernabéu.
You can customize your visit of the Bernabéu, seeing all the hidden corners and legendary places you’ve only seen before in pictures. Explore the stadium at your own pace, for as long as you wish, on any day of the year.
Every Madridista’s dream can now come true thanks to the Stadium Tour.!
Look around the stadium with no limits, and experience the tunnel to the locker rooms, the bench, the pitch, and even the presidential box. To round it off, you’ll visit the new museum, where the story of the Real Madrid legend is told.
- Transportation by deluxe motor coach
- Bernabeu Stadium tour
- Meals and drinks
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users