Madrid: Skip-the-line Guided Tour of the Royal Palace
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Royal Palace
- Explore the interiors of the Royal Palace with an official tour guide
- Admire artistic treasures such as paintings, embroidered tapestries and musical instruments such as the famous Stradivarius
Visiting the interior of the Royal Palace is already an unparalleled experience, but it is even more so if you are accompanied by a tour guide who helps you travel through time as you visit the most spectacular places of the palace such as the main grand staircase, the King's apartments where the international audiences of King Felipe VI and Queen Doña Letizia stay, the Throne Room, the Royal Chapel and the large Gala Dining Room for 144 guests that is still in use.
On this guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid, you can admire artistic treasures such as paintings, embroidered tapestries and musical instruments such as the famous Stradivarius. As your expert tour guide tells you the stories, anecdotes, and events of the palace that deserve to be told, they will show you the details that should not be overlooked.
- Official tour guide
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Guided tour to the Royal Palace
Prepare for the activity
Meeting Point: Isabel II Statue. Opera Metro Station Address: Plaza de Isabel II, 4, 28013 Madrid Coordinates: 40°25'05.4"N 3°42'34.2"W Departure time: 11.30 AM | 3.00 PM Presentation at the meeting point 15 minutes before departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
• The tickets included are only valid to be used with the guided tour