Madrid: Paseo del Prado and the Museo Nacional Del Prado
- Stroll down Madrid’s most iconic street, the Paseo del Prado
- Learn about the history of the incredible city with the help of your expert guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Museo Nacional Del Prado
- View incredible works of art by Francisco Goya and El Greco
Visit one of the world's best art museums, the Museo Nacional Del Prado. Benefit from skip-the-line access and enjoy a fully guided tour of the incredible museum. Admire the beautiful paintings of Francisco Goya, Diego Velázquez, El Greco, and Hieronymus Bosch.
Learn about the greatest works of Western art, with the help of your expert guide. Listen as they tell you about the techniques used in each piece and the background behind their creation.
- Skip-the-line access to the Museo Nacional Del Prado
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
Prepare for the activity
This tour meets in front of the Circulo de Bellas Artes, Calle del Marqués de Casa Riera, 2. Arriving by Metro: The closest Metro station is Banco de España on Line 2 of the Madrid Metro.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that guests may only carry small handbags inside the Museo Nacional Del Prado. Larger backpacks, umbrellas, and sharp items must be left at the cloakroom
• Please note that photography, drinks, and food are not allowed inside the Museo Nacional Del Prado
• All guests must bring a valid ID on them on the day of their visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction
• It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes