Madrid: City Highlights and Bernabeu Museum E-bike Tour
- Get fast-track access to the world famous Bernabeu Stadium and Museum
- Take in panoramic views of the city while passing the most beautiful buildings of the Paseo de la Castellana
- Marvel at the ancient buildings of the Prado Recoletos area
Continue the tour in direction of the stadium and pass by the famous statue of Christopher Columbus and see the largest flag of Spain in the square that bears his name. Hear interesting stories about Madrid from your bilingual guide and embark on an e-bike tour of the city’s top sights and on to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
Once at the stadium, marvel at one of the world’s most famous soccer venues, which is also one of the most popular attractions in Madrid and the home of Real Madrid. Head inside the stadium to take in the panoramic view of the pitch, see the presidential box and trophy room, and then enjoy a tour of the stadium’s museum with a fast-track ticket.
You´ll finish your e-bike sightseeing tour, returning to central Madrid´s San Miguel Square and passing along the most important and beautiful buildings of the Castellana axis.
- Skip-the-line museum ticket
- Pedego electric bike or similar quality
- One bottle of water
- Front basket for your e-bike
- Helmets and hair nets (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Once you get to the Plaza de San Miguel, across from the San Miguel Market, look for the shop with the name of the local partner. There is an easy access to get to the meeting point by public transportation.Open in Google Maps ⟶