Madrid: Bernabéu Stadium, Craft Beer & Gourmet Tapas Tour
- Visit the authentic Antón Martín Market
- Enjoy a tapas lunch at a popular market stand including craft beer tasting and explanations by the chef/beer sommelier
- Take all the time you want on a self-guided tour of Bernabéu Stadium
- Be escorted by your local expert guide between the market and the stadium and get an introduction to soccer in Madrid
Once you’re fed and watered, your coordinator will escort you over to Spain’s most iconic ‘fútbol’ stadium. Rising from the ashes of the Spanish Civil War, this venue has become one of the most revered sporting venues in Europe by hosting perennial European champions Real Madrid. With skip-the-line tickets you’ll step inside for a leisurely, self-guided tour that will include locker rooms, team benches, the presidential box, and even a chance to step out onto the field where some of the greatest talent in world soccer have competed. Then take a trip through the museum to learn how one man - Santiago Bernabéu - took a defunct club in a war-ravaged country and turned it into a beacon of hope.
In just three hours, you’ll enjoy a gourmet lunch and experience real Spanish soccer culture without having to worry about timing or logistics. Just don’t blame us if you turn into a lifetime supporter of Real Madrid.
- Skip the line entrance ticket to Bernabéu Stadium
- Self-guided tour of Bernabeu Stadium
- Lunch (gourmet tapas)
- Spanish craft beer tasting
- Expert tour coordinator
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
This tour meets in front of the monument (los Abogados de Atocha) located in Anton Martin square, at the "ANTON MARTIN" Metro station. Arriving by Metro: Anton Martin is on Line 1 (blue line) of the Madrid Metro.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. All possible efforts will be made to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
• This tour is given exclusively in English.