Madrid 60-minute Segway Tour
- Follow a knowledgeable guide on an exciting route through the city’s winding streets and hear tales of Madrid’s history
- Gaze at the fascinating facades of buildings in the Hapbsburgs' Madrid
- Enjoy an intimate atmosphere in a small-group tour
You will visit Madrid’s famous Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral, as well as the Temple of Debod, that was given to Spain as a gift in 1968 by the Egyptian government.
Afterwards, quickly dive into the outskirts of Madrid’s old town, seeing even more interesting places such as the Opera square. If you are short of time or just want the thrill of driving a Segway, this experience is the right choice for you.
- Local guide
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- Basic training
- Bottle of water
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
• Riders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended; in winter warm clothes and appropriate clothing in case of rain
• Gliders must be at least 110cm tall and weigh between 35 and 120,2 kg
• Pregnant women are advised not to participate in any Segway activities for their own safety and the safety of their child