Skip-the-Line Prado Museum Guided Tour
- Tour the galleries of the Prado Museum with an art-enthusiast guide
- Skip the lines and get priority entrance to the Prado Museum
- See masterpieces by Velázquez, Goya, Greco
- See The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch
- Admire Juan de Villanueva 18th-century building and city icon
Discover the aim of the original building and why it changed to become one of the most important art galleries in the world. The current exhibition holds more than 1,000 paintings from four different centuries. Given that for a first time visitor this can be overwhelming, let your guide show you around the site and learn about some of the most important works and its backstories.
Once your guided tour finishes, you can stay inside the museum for as long as you wish as your ticket is valid for the day.
- English- or Spanish-speaking official guide
- Entrance and guided tour of Prado Museum, ticket is valid for 1 day, until closing time
- Individual radio-guided system
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs from Madrid City Tour Information point at Calle Felipe IV, next to the Prado Museum. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs, and present your printed voucher upon arrival.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• It is possible that some of the paintings mentioned in the description are not available for viewing, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the museum
• Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
You might also like...
Product ID: 33321