Granada: Day Trip from Madrid by High-Speed Train
- Journey to Granada via high-speed train in three hours and twenty minutes
- Discover the history and see the monuments of Granada
- Hop on and hop off the tourist train to enjoy the city at your leisure
When you arrive in Granada, exchange your voucher for the Granada tourist train and show it at any train stop. Discover the city at your own pace. You can hop on and off as many times as you want. Wander through dream gardens, lovely little streets full of flowers, and typical taverns, perfect for sampling the famous Trévelez ham and regional wine. Granada is imbued with the charm of a bygone era. Located at the foot of the Sierra Nevadas and near to the Mediterranean coast, it is an ideal place to visit at any time of the year.
The essence of the Granada City hop-on hop-off tour can be defined as a high-quality transport service that joins the Alhambra, Albaicín, the city's commercial center, and the Realejo. An audioguide is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Arabic. The Alhambra green line runs from 9:30 AM-6:30 PM October 16-March 15 and from 9:00 AM-10:00 PM March 16-October 15. Your return train to Madrid is at 7:15 PM.
- Round-trip train ticket between Madrid and Granada
- 1-day ticket for Granada Train Turistic
- Free time to discover the city at your leisure
- Transfers from/to the station.
Prepare for the activity
• Your train tickets will be sent to you in a separate email; please also check your spam folder
• Train departure times are approximate and can vary depending on the dates booked. The final issued hours will be on the train tickets provided by the local partner