From Madrid: Full-Day Toledo and Segovia Tour
- Take a guided walk around the UNESCO-recognized heart of Toledo
- Marvel at the synagogues, mosques and churches of one of Spain's oldest cities
- See masterpieces of art by El Greco
- Go to one of the finest Gothic cathedrals in Spain
- See the monuments of Segovia such as the Alcázar and the Monastery of San Antonio El Rea
- Get stunning views over the Eresma River Valley and see the peaks of the Sierra de Guadarrama
- Visit the Alcazar of Segovia
After Segovia, the tour will continue through the historical city of Toledo, accompanied by a bilingual guide, to contemplate and learn about the city's three different cultural legacies. Visit its narrow streets, churches, mosques, synagogues and walk along its walls to the views of the Tajus River. Your round trip to Toledo also includes a fantastic panoramic tour in which you will enjoy the best views of Toledo.
Return to Madrid with unforgettable memories from both cities.
- Round trip Madrid-Toledo-Segovia-Madrid in a comfortable bus
- Bilingual official guide
- Guided visit to Toledo and Segovia
- Entrance to the Alcázar in Segovia
Prepare for the activity
Plaza de España, on Cuesta de San Vicente, next to the tourist bus stop, in front of number 7. The Toledo and Segovia Tour starts at Plaza de España at 9:00 AM. Your guide will have a yellow umbrella / yellow T-shirt. Metro Station: Plaza de España. Line 3 or yellow.Open in Google Maps ⟶