Macau Tower: Afternoon Tea, Lunch, Dinner in Rotating Bistro
- Discover the ever changing view of Macau at the 360-degree rotating restaurant
- Enjoy a meal high above Macau with stunning views
- Enter the Macau Tower Observation Deck to watch bungy jumpers falling from the top of the tower
Dare to step into the glass-fronted elevator, travel up for 60 seconds and view Macau from 223 meters high. See the 360° skyline from the Observation Lounge on level 58 and watch the skywalkers and bungy jumpers having exciting experiences above Pearl River Delta. Test yourself by walking on the reinforced glass floor. Make sure you look down as it will be a fun memory to take away.
The skyline is magnificent at any time of the day. A great afternoon tea will complete your experience and make your visit memorable. You will enjoy a decent afternoon tea set with coffee and tea and some sweet delights in the afternoon tea time.
Or enjoy the dinner at Macau’s highest and only 360° revolving restaurant. Try as much as you can with a buffet-style dinner at night. You will have a choice of cuisine from Macau, Portugal, China, and India, plus amazing choices of fresh seafood dishes and desserts.
Alternatively, have lunch high above Macau with stunning views and a sumptuous buffet to match. Tantalize your taste buds with the irresistible seasonal seafood platter. The restaurant rotates fully every 1.5 hours providing a truly unique and romantic experience.
- Admission ticket to the Macau Tower
- Afternoon Tea option: afternoon tea set with biscuits, cake, and coffee or tea
- Dinner option: dinner buffet
- Lunch option: lunch buffet
- All tax and services charges
Prepare for the activity
Macau Tower Ticketing Office (T1). Taxis are readily available at the airport, the ferry terminal, and hotels or simply flag one down on a nearby road. There may be a surcharge when travelling between islands. Buses are frequent and the routes 5, 5AX, 9A, 18, 18B, 23, 26, 32, and N2 will take you to the Macau Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children aged between 3 and 5 years old may need to buy a Macau Tower ticket to enter
• The ticket includes admission to the Observation Lounge on level 58 and the Outdoor Observation Deck on level 61