Lyon: 1.5-Hour Electric Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Pedal your way between the UNESCO listed monuments of old Lyon
- See Lyon Cathedral, Place Bellecour and Tête D’Or Park on an e-bike tour
- Get insider tips on what to see and do from a local guide
Steeped in centuries of history and considered the culinary capital of France, Lyon's vibrant mix of monuments, museums, squares, restaurants, bars, shops and markets are a delight to explore — especially by bike. Your exact route may vary depending on the day, but your experienced guide will know all the nooks and crannies where Lyon's true magic lies.
Ride through the Croix Rousse tunnel, lined with colored lights and music and keep your eye out for Lyon Cathedral. Listen as your guide shares stories of Lyon’s rich history and points out both famous attractions and off the beaten path spots only locals know about. Continue along the banks of the Rhône River, recently renovated for cyclists. Spill out onto Place Bellecour, a famous plaza crowned by a statue of notorious King Louis XIV and spin past the picturesque boating lake in Tête d'Or Park. Arrive back at the start point to conclude your tour.
- Local guide
- Electric bike and helmet
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket (if required)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
On the esplanade next to the "Pub Danois" at the address 23 Quai Romain Rolland, 69005 Lyon. Your guide will be waiting for you with an orange t-shirt or an orange flag. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum height for an adult bike (e-bike) is 5 feet (1.5 meters)
• Tours take place in most weather conditions, so please dress accordingly. In the case of heavy rain, snow or icy conditions, the tour may be canceled, in which case, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund