Mount Rigi Train and Mineral Baths Spa Entrance Ticket
- Take a scenic train ride up to Mount Rigi, one of the most famous Swiss mountains
- Bathe on top of the world at the Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa
- Immerse yourself in 360-degree panoramic views, overlooking Switzerland
If you prefer to discover another cogwheel train and route, you can also hop on the train to Goldau, from where you have countless direct railway connections up to Zurich (37 minutes), Lucerne (28 minutes), or others. Another accessing point to Mt. Rigi is Weggis, where a cable car brings you up to Rigi Kaltbad, from where you can continue by cogwheel train up to Rigi Kulm. Your ticket provides unlimited rides on the 3 transportation services for the whole day and you are able to choose your route according to your wishes.
When it’s time, the cogwheel train transports you down to the mountain resort of Rigi Kaltbad. The Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa was designed by renowned Swiss architect Mario Botta. Its tranquil and contemplative ambiance makes it the perfect place for rest and relaxation. The large indoor pool with its deep niches leads directly into the outdoor pool, where bathers are greeted by a sweeping Alpine panorama. Here, everyday life will be quickly forgotten as you bathe in the mineral-rich spring waters which are warmed by wood-fired heating to a pleasant 35°C. Explore the spa area which includes a crystal spa, steam room, organic sauna, and expansive chill-out zone. The luxurious facilities are rounded off by a large selection of massages, as well as beverages and light cuisine in the Botta Kaffee. Beyond the glass facade with stone slats, there is a clear panoramic view from the rear of the indoor pool and, of course, from the outdoor pool out across the mountainous landscape.
- Cogwheel train from Vitznau to Rigi Kulm and Goldau to Rigi Kulm
- Cable car from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad (closed from 04.11.-15.11.2019 / 09.03.-09.04.2020 / 16.11.-27.11.2020)
- Entrance fee to the Mineral Baths & Spa in Rigi Kaltbad (closed from 15.03.-08.04.2020)
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Towels (can be rented for an additional surcharge)
- Additional activities on the mountain such as horse-drawn carriage rides, etc.
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Parking fees
Prepare for the activity
- Children under 1 year
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Maintenance work of the cable car from Weggis to Rigi Kaltbad will be carried out from November 4 to 15, 2019, March 9 to April 9, 2020, and November 16 to 27, 2020
• Maintenance work of the Mineral Baths & Spa will be carried out from March 15 to April 8, 2020
• Children up to 15 years old travel free of charge in July and August (please buy a ticket on the spot for the Mineral Baths & Spa)
• Children below 1 year have no access to the Mineral Baths & Spa, Children from 1-3 years can enter free of charge