Lucerne: eTukTuk City Tour
- Drive around Luzern in an eco-friendly eTukTuk and discover the city's most famous sights
- Get insider information about the city and its history with a local guide
- Marvel at Lucerne's scenic lake and mountains
- Explore the beautiful old town and stroll through the shopping district
- See the Löwendenkmal (Lion Monument) and Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge)
Start the tour with some information about the Culture and Congress Center (KKL), designed by the famous French architect, Jean Nouvel. After that, cross the Seebrücke bridge and admire the excellent view of the lake, as well as to the famous Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge).
Make your first stop at the 17th-century Hofkirche (Church of St. Leodegar), the most important church in the city known for the biggest organ of its time. Next, move on to the outstanding Löwendenkmal (Lion Monument). Continue your drive through the old town to the historic places in Luzern, as well as some lesser-known secret posts.
Finish the tour back at the Culture and Congress Center (KKL) again. Here, you can continue your adventure with a museum visit, or simply relax with a tea or coffee in this spectacular building.
- Transport in a personal electrically-powered tuk-tuk from Luzern KKL
- Personal local guide
- Stops for pictures and shopping
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• The local partner ensures the usage of the agreed-upon number of vehicles and the deployment of qualified drivers. In case a tour has to be canceled due to technical issues or force majeure, the local partner will provide a replacement or refund the full tour price
• Tours can be arranged for up to 4 people
• Each tuk-tuk has seats for 4 adults
• Photo and shopping stops are possible at any time of the tour; the time schedule will be adjusted accordingly