Lucerne: Day Trip to Kleine Scheidegg - Center of the Alps
- Get breathtaking views of the glacier at Kleine Scheidegg
- Discover the idyllic Bernese Oberland
- See the triple peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Go to the famous mountain resort of Grindelwald to ride the cogwheel train to Kleine Scheidegg
- Descend the mountain by train to Lauterbrunnen and pass the car-free resort of Wengen
Continue to the famous mountain resort of Grindelwald and board the cogwheel train up to Kleine Scheidegg. Marvel at the north face of the Eiger as it appears to be within your grasp. Enjoy the sensational Alpine environment to the full during your independent stay at the mountain pass. Kleine Scheidegg offers something for everyone and is the starting point for many beautiful hikes, including the Jungfrau Eiger Walk (open from late June to October) with views of the rock and ice masses of the Eiger glacier.
Find a restaurant serving regional Alpine dishes (optional). Then, meet your guide in the afternoon to descend the mountain by train. Journey to Lauterbrunnen, passing the car-free holiday resort of Wengen, known for its top events such as the Lauberhorn races. Full of mountain fresh air and fond Alpine memories, travel back to Lucerne in the evening.
- Live guide (English, German and Spanish)
- Transfer by bus
- Cogwheel train
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Until 31.03.2019, please meet inside the Starbucks at Pilatusstrasse 1, opposite Lucerne Train Station. From 01.04.2019 the new meeting point will be located at: Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne.Open in Google Maps ⟶