Wolfsburg: Tickets to Autostadt Theme Park
- Visit interactive exhibitions on topics such as design, sustainability, and the future of mobility
- Test your driving skills on the closed course or try safety training
- Enjoy the 28 hectare park with a lagoon and 8 restaurants
- Discover the brands of the Volkswagen Group in eight pavilions
- See the Autostadt from a new perspective, either by boat on the Mittellandkanal or from a tower 48 meters high
- Take a free test drive in a Volkswagen electric car
Take a trip through time and the history of the automobile in the Automobilmuseum ZeitHaus, discover the brands of the Volkswagen Group in eight pavilions, cruise the Mittellandkanal by boat, or feel the thrill of different types of driving training. The hearts of all young Autostadt visitors race in the MobiVersum: a giant climbing wall, extravagant modes of transit, and even a cooking school invite families into the family area to play, discover, and create.
Between April and October, drivers from ages 5 - 12 can get behind the wheel of a mini Porsche or mini Beetle for a chance at getting their own children's driving license. After adventuring, stop by any of the park's 8 different restaurants to relax and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees
Prepare for the activity
Autostadt, Stadtbrücke 38440 Wolfsburg Located between Hamburg (220 km) and Berlin (230 km), the Autostadt in Wolfsburg is easy to reach by bus, car, train, or airplane. By car/bus: You can reach the Autostadt via the A2 or the A39, exit towards Wolfsburg West. Please follow the directions system. By train: Take the ICE train from Berlin (approximately 1 hour) or Hannover (approximately 32 minutes) to Wolfsburg station. From there you can walk over the city bridge directly to the Autostadt (approximately 5 minutes on foot). By airplane: The airportsin Braunschweig (30 km), Hannover (90km), Leipzig (190 km), and Hamburg (240 km) are recommended for your arrival. Onward journey is possible on the ICE train.Open in Google Maps ⟶