Los Angeles: Movie Stars Homes & Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Pickup optionalComplimentary hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Anaheim Hotels Please confirm pickup location 24-48 hours before tour start time by calling local supplier, otherwise, please plan to meet in front of the Chinese Theatre at 6925 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028. All unconfirmed bookings will be assumed to be meeting at the Chinese Theatre. Please note that pickup is not guaranteed at your hotel until confirmed with the tour operator.
- Go behind the scenes on a small group fully-narrated tour as you explore how your favorite movies and television shows are made
- Get exclusive access to live props, costumes, and sets from movies and shows like Batman, Gilmore Girls, and Friends
- Explore the town of Stars Hollow or cosy up with a fresh coffee on the couch at Central Perk Cafe, part of the set where Friends was filmed
- Visit The Archive, with special exhibits featuring real costumes from the DC Comic Book Universe and the magical world of the Harry Potter movies
- Wrap up the day on an exclusive tour of celebrity homes in Beverly Hills and Hollywood and go where the big buses can't
Discover the magic and mayhem of Tinsel Town's greatest productions as you explore the town of Stars Hollow. Have exclusive access to The Archive, a special area filled with unique exhibits. See costumes used in the Wonder Woman and Justice League movies and props used in JK Rowling's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Explore DC Universe: The Exhibit, featuring original props and costumes from Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts with props and costumes from the films. Enter the Picture Car Vault, currently featuring Batmobiles from the celebrated film series.
For the Grand Finale, explore Stage 48: Script to Screen, an interactive sound stage where you can learn about the film and TV production process. Sit on the couch at Central Perk on the set of Friends. Become Hobbit-sized at a forced perspective special effect table. Soar above Hogwarts on a broomstick. See the actual sets from The Big Bang Theory and sit in Sheldon's spot in apartment 4A, recreate his iconic knock in the infamous broken elevator lobby, and see the CalTech cafeteria.
Begin the second half of your day in Hollywood and embark on a 2-hour tour of the celebrity homes of Beverly Hills and Hollywood. See how the stars live as you pass by the mansions of celebrities including Tom Cruise, Ozzy Osbourne, Halle Berry, and many more. Cruise down Sunset Avenue and Rodeo Drive as you pose for photos beneath the Hollywood Sign, the Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre (Home of the Oscars), and more iconic sights.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up
- Transportation to and from Warner Brothers Studios
- Guided studio tour
- Electric trolley transportation (for Warner Bros Tour)
- Fully-narrated tour on comfortable mini-bus
- Gratuities (tips)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card