Los Angeles: Evening Ghost Walking Tour
- Discover the dark underworld of Tinseltown fueled by obsession and dashed dreams
- Walk in the footsteps of celebrities and industry luminaries who have long since left this mortal coil, only to come back in some other form
- Visit a number of haunted sites along one of the country's most famous avenues
Ambling along the fabled throughway, become enraptured by your guide’s accounts of murder, obsession, and the dark dealings that crack through Hollywood’s glitzy façade. Pass by the TCL Chinese Theater, the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, the Pantages, and more. Take an uncompromising look at the ebbs and flows of fortune that underly Los Angeles’ smiling exterior, and the apparitions that assure that time will not be forgotten.
- 1-hour ghost walking tour with a knowledgeable local tour guide
- Photo opportunities throughout the evening
- Well-researched and updated stories of history
- Eyewitness accounts of paranormal activity
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
• Paid parking is available at nearby parking garages and lots.
• This is a family-friendly tour and is suitable for everyone, so bring your kids, friends, or a date.
• This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible; service animals are allowed.
• Note that tours are held rain or shine, so please come prepared for the weather with an umbrella or a poncho.
• Smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages will not be permitted during the tour.
• Please note that this tour does not go inside the buildings. However, you are more than welcome to tour the public locations at your leisure after the tour has ended.