Hollywood, Beverly Hills: 2-Hour Tour
- Take in a breathtaking view of Los Angeles and the movie studios from Mulholland Drive
- Take a selfie with the Hollywood Sign from Hollywood Blvd
- Wind your way through Mulholland Drive as you pass several celebrity homes
- Cruise down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and the Sunset Strip
• Glimpse The Beverly Hills Hotel, the infamous "Hotel California"
• Take a selfie on Hollywood Boulevard with the Hollywood sign in the background.
• Cruise down viewing the famous Mulholland Drive and see the movie studios along the way.
• After driving down Rodeo Drive, stop for a photo in front of the Beverly Hills sign.
• The Sunset Strip is the site of some of rock and roll history's most famous icons as well as old Hollywood gathering places.
Maximize your time in Hollywood by choosing a tour that will allow you to take in all the main sights and landmarks in a short period of time. Your friendly and professional tour guide will entertain you throughout the day with interesting facts about this amazing city.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking (typically, there is parking available at the meeting point for a $10 charge)
- Air-conditioned Mercedes van
- Live professional guide
Prepare for the activity
Please meet in the parking area where the tour van departs: 1715 North Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028. Enter the parking area and look for the small tent or sign for Hollywood Sightseeing Tours. An attendant will check you in and assist you. You can also call 626 205 8301 to speak with the attendant. Cahuenga Blvd interesects with Hollywood Blvd and the parking area is 1/2 block north of Hollywood Blvd.Open in Google Maps ⟶