Windsor, Stonehenge & Bath Full-Day Tour
- Visit the World Heritage Site of Stonehenge
- Explore Windsor town and take time to visit the castle
- Wander around the Roman city of Bath
Also visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Stonehenge, the world famous Stone Circle in Wiltshire. Stonehenge has attracted millions of visitors from all over the world and is one of the top places for any visitor to England to see.
The third location on the list on this day tour includes a visit to the Roman City of Bath where you’ll have a brief orientation tour by your tour manager followed by free time to explore the city. Return time to London is approximately 20:30 PM.
- Visit to Windsor with free time to explore
- Entrance into Stonehenge with audio guide
- Visit to Bath with free time to explore
- Luxury coach travel throughout
- Services of a tour manager
- Food and drinks
- Entrance to Roman Bath Museum
- Entrance to Windsor Castle
When you get there
Departs from opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) at 8:30am. Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Postcode as a guideline for directions is SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶